Wednesday 30 April 2014

What Stuck With Us Today - April 29th, 2014

What stuck with me today was everything.Gabby
Today working on my bio stuck, I made a lot of progress and I am almost done.nope.Vickie
The thing that stuck with me today was beanie wars. I enjoyed it but I think our class cout improve on it. Fiona
Birthdayyyy!!!!!!!!!!! Its my birfdayNatapus
That I'm proud about how much work I got done.Nope.Pat
What stuck with me today is the global closet it was really interesting to see where everyone clothes came from most of them came from China. Thomas!
Steve rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!nope. not todayYaro!
steve was really awesome and i had a lot of fun.Ellis
I FEEL BIG AND SSTTRROONNGGNOOOALEX
gymAaron McLeod
I'm glad that we have an awesome student teacher.Johnny
playing beanie wars outside and it was nat's and my birthday.NOPE.Jack
Playing outside stevemigUEL
I feel awesome, hooray it is my birthday!NOPE.Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment