Thursday 24 April 2014

What Stuck With Us Today - April 24th, 2014

What stuck with me today was a little girl who just learned how to walk 1 month ago yet she could pick up and hold any sized ukulele.I wonder how that could work?Clara
chinese rap sounds cool and creepy

Heather C has a good sense of music (skrillex recess)
B IHUNTER!!!
What's stuck with me is SCOOTCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was sooooooooooooooooooooooo much fun (like always)!Hannah
The party was fun but it really sucks that sara is leaving :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(Yaro!
That Sara's going away. :(Nope.Pat
What stuck with me today was the stop motion film festival and saying goodbye to Sara. It was really sad and I can't believe she won't be in our class tomorrow. But the stop motion was really fun and so was playing the ukulele for Owen's daughters daycare. Gabby
What stuck with me was the sara going away party it was so sad. What also stuck with me was the stop motion but im happy how my video turned out.Thomas!
The circle of crying because I thought it was cool how every body said something they liked about Sara. Im going to miss her alot.The !!!!!!Nils
i will miss sara sooooooooooooooooooooo much her going away party stuck with me also the walk from the daycare to the mayfair was fun caller and me did choose your own adventure . i miss sara even though she hasent left yet . :( bye sara :)laryssa
SARA STUCK TODAY, I wish I could make a law that she must stay!SARA, I MISS YOU SO MUCH ALREADY, I CAN'T WAIT FOR YOU TO SKYPE! Vic
I'm really sad because today is
Sara's last day.
and i don't want her to go!
nopeErika
Sara leaving stuck with me today and I also found out that Hull City Tigers beat Manchester City in a match, and that''s a good thing because Hull City is better than Manchester United in my opinion.NOPE.Jack
sara say good it was sad but a awesome party!noskye
I am sad that sara is leaving.Alex
nothing but that sara i will missI LOVE THE CHROMEBOOKS!!! AND SARA IS AWESOMEMeL
sara i am really going to miss you molly
I don't want Sara to go away. Hopefully she will come back. I can't wait. The party was fun.Johnny
All those stop motion films.Natapus
i will miss sara so much i WISH you could stay longerKaleigh awesome
i will really miss sara3llis
PARTAIYY!!!! good bye sara :(Aaron McLeod
Sara's partyMIGuel
the partyJackson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what stuck with me was the crying cycle because it really lives up to its name.( i cried) Bye sara i will truly miss you Madi

No comments:

Post a Comment