Tuesday 1 April 2014

What Stuck With Us Today - April 1st, 2014

I learned that tommorow is autism awarness day and I am going to wear blue!

I also learned what chapters we should do for the biography project. 5 is the minimum.

I honestly am running out of time I have a guitar lesson in 10 minutes so I should go!!

Sorry I couldn't really write anything else though a lot of things really stuck with me!
Also I learned the ukulele chords for Happy by Pharrell Williams!

Such a great song, right?!

Gotta return my chromebook now :/

Bye!
Millie
The gym game we played. It was really fun. I can't wait to modify it and redefine it next time we play!Nope.Pat
Today health and gym stuck with me.
I liked how we learned about the food groups and then carried on to gym.The activity of making the plates of a healthy meal was fun to make.

I also liked the graffiti wall slide show it was interesting to hear what the content is in the Canadian Charter of rights and freedoms.
Clara
What stuck with me today was gym! It was really fun! I hope we can play it again. Gabby
The graffiti wall because I thought that it was cool how we worked on a doc together.Nils
What stuck with me was the biography work, because now I am planning out my book, and can get prepared to make my first book!Camden
Today whats stuck with me is, making the chapters for my bio because now I'm really excited to make my book!!!Hannah
today what stuck with me is stop motion!
because yesterday my group did the filming
but it didn't work too well, but today we re
did it! and now we're done filming!
nopeErika
Working on the biography chapters stuck today, I had fun coming up with ideas for chapters! Also the new social studies stuck because I had so much fun doing the slideshow graffiti and having Sarah teachNot today.Vickie
i movie can make an awesome movie philip matthew sohn gutierrez gomez
The thing that stuck with me the most is the biographies. I am really excited to start working on it. I am also going to work on some interviewing at home, I think they are going to turn out really well. Fiona
im a good title writer ( ; and I also know a fudge ton of STUFFF about healthy eating WOO-HOOHUNTER!!!
WHat stuck with me today was health because it was a good project go tell sarah what you know about healthy food eating. What also stuck with me was gym because i got some good exercise and it was very interesting to see health mixed in with gym and it was totally fun.Chromebooks rule! FUN ON A BUN! Thomas!
Gym with sara stuck with me today and also well her whole lesson FUN ON A BUN WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOMiguel
The healthy eating thang we did with Sara.Nat
food groups because in our class we made a paper mealAaron McLeod
nothingnolaryssa
I am glad that sara is doing about 50% of the teaching. Mustard tracker is really helping.Soccer,Johnny W. Kurelek III
the food game at gym.Jackson
Working on biographys stuck with me today.NOPE.Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment