Monday 12 May 2014

What Stuck With Us Today - May 12th - A "Hacked" Gym Class and Double Buddies!

What stuck with you today?Anything else you'd like your class to know?What's your name?
What stuck with me today was the stuffie math because i finished the math and I learned new math skills Thomas!
hector needs 2 buddiesRetnuh (hunter)
READING BUDDIESJ4CK$0N(Jackson)
people are doing tech time things.MeL
chromebook training with tiiu's classsA.M
What stuck with me today is the chromebook training again and the new gym game that Hunter and Yaro. It was really fun and I hope to play it again, even though it was kind of hard.Millie
Basketvolle. I think our team worked well together to get the volley ball into the hoop while doing volley ball moves.Clara
What stuck with me today was training the people who will be using our chromebooks tomorrow. It was fun to "teach" them how we use the chromebooks. I cant wait to hear what they will be doing with them tomorrow. Gabby
Whats stuck with me today is gym class, it was really fun and I want to do that game again!Hannah
chromebook training bender {ellis}
Today doing the chromebook training stuck, I had lots of fun getting to teach what I already know to someone else! I also enjoyed the new gym game, I think that it is awesome that the students get to make-up a game for the rest of us to try!Nope!Vickie
The thing that stuck with me today was the Chromebook training. I really enjoyed working with Tiiu's class. I'm glad that they are getting the Chromebooks tomorrow. The other thing that stuck with me today was the Geek Squad thing. I am really excited to go and do it. I am a little nervous, but still excited. Fiona
dear because i got in to a new book noskye
I think that my cromebook buddy does not co-operarate very wellNever hurt a catAlex
What stuck with me was reading buddies because i got to Do some really CUTE WORK with my buddy!!!Camden
that tiiu's class is getting the chrombooks tomorrow FOR THE FIRST TIME ya them good for them i'm so happy i helpedKaleigh awesome
what stuck with me was the Chromebook training Madi
seeing mt best friend gwendolyn in the mourning nnooc
Gym stuck with me today, because I liked the gym game that Yaro Hunter And Johnny made.NOPE.Jack
That I got picked for the tech conference! I really didn't expect to be one of the people who's doing it.Nope.Pat
it was fun doing chromebook trainingnot todayYaro!
The Chromebook training with room 207 students MIguEl
today what stuck with me is chromebook training.nopeErika

No comments:

Post a Comment