Thursday 15 May 2014

What Stuck with Us - May 13th-15th - Meeting our Bridlewood Buddies and More Hacked Classes!

What stuck with you today?Anything else you'd like your class to know?What's your name?
I like drawing my Unicorn/PegasusNoAlex
Skye's pony drawing lesson. I never knew that I was capable of drawing a pony like that. THank you Skye!!!Clara
skyes pony lesson !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it was awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Phobophobia is the fear of fear larry
THE PONY DRAWINGS! I really love drawing and I think Skye's presentation was awesome! She explained it really well, and it was so fun to draw! Can she do this again?may the pony be with you - skyeMillie
What stuck with me was Skye's lesson! It was hilarious, and fun, and awesome. Although... I can't really say that about my drawing...Camden
Skye's art lesson! It was really fun and I learnt stuff about art.Nope.Pat
Wha's stuck with me today is Skyes art lesson, it was really fun, I enjoyed it a lot and I think we should definitely do it again!Hope the rest of your day is GREAT!Hannah
The thing that stuck with me today was the hacked lesson. I really loved it. I think Skye did a great job and she taught it nicely and waited for people. I love drawing unicorns!! The other thing that stuck with me was writer's toolbox. It was very helpful.Fiona
what stuck with me was the art class because i realized that we are a hacked class after all!!!Madi
Today getting the unicorn lesson from Skye was awesome, I think that it is really great to get to try new techniques with art!Nope.Vickie
What stuck with me today was Skye teaching us how to draw my little ponies! It was really fun and I cant wait to finish my drawing!Gabby
its fun to draw poniesHUNTER!!!
PONYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UNICORNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PEGASUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND RAINBOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!Yaro!
What stuck with em was the pony art that Skye did it was so fun and now i know how to make a ponyThomas!
The Unicorn, Pony and Pegasus hacked classroom art stuck with me today.NOPE.Jack
I THOUGHT THE ART LESSON WAS A-MAZINGKaleigh awesome
today what stuck with me is the pony art by skye
it turned out that i was actually really good at drawing ponies!
nopeErika
i liked art and when we drew unicornsmolly
More hacked class action today with Unas.No, Not today.Johnny
ARTJ4CK$0N(Jackson)
game on Miguel
Game on stuck with me today because I loved how we got to play a game at the end.Nils
Game OnAaron McLeod
yesterday

>kids in lesotho cant go to school until they can put there arm over there head and touch there opposite ear.
>hacked classroom is really cool

nophilip
pat's quote art and the old day video and the jamaicans video monMiguel
i learned some new quotes haha@bla.laMeL
WHat stuck with me about yesterday was pats art lesson i found it really funThomas!
what stuck with me is pats quote lesssoncherophobia is the fear of
a) cheerios
b) happyness
c) numbers
d) chairs
e) other ________
Laryssa
I had fun in gymthis was yesterdaysYaro!
What stuck with me was Pat's Art Quotes. It was very interesting. I really liked it, because you can literally put personalization into a quote.Camden
What stuck with me is when we watched all of the hilarious throw-back videos! They were so funny, especially the one where Ethan was doing the Spongebob dance for the degus. I also enjoyed gym with Owen and I liked playing Teacher's revenge. I don't really remember anything else... EQAO is coming up! oh noMillie
Today getting another hacked classroom lesson was awesome! I LOVE quotes and I had a lot (alot) of fun getting to re-create already great quotes! Nope.Vickie
The thing that stuck with me today was gym and the hacked quote lesson. I think gym with Owen went really well. We played World Domination and it's a type of dodgeball. I think we played well and we had good sportsmanship. I think the hacked lesson was really good. I liked the lesson a lot. It was well taught and it was an awesome art thing. Fiona
playing a good game of word domonasonoskye
i learnt that it wasn't hard to make your own quote from an actual quote Kaleigh awesome
Whats stuck with me from yesterday is Pat's art, it was a lot of fun and I would definitely do it again!!!!!Hannah
What stuck with me yesterday was go girls and the Quote lesson. It was very fun. Gabby
we are going on a picnic! ( :attack on titan ftwRetnuh (hunter)
what stuck with me yesterday was gym because sometimes things are not fare Madi
gym with owenAaron McLeod
The fact that we missed what stuck with you today because of gym stuck with me.NOPE.Jack
I am glad that we did a hacked class activity.Johnny
How hard it is to manage a doc! I wasn't expecting it to be like that.Nope.Pat
today i have 2 things that are stuck with me.

1. i really liked the art lesson that pat did about
the quotes.

2. and, i didn't like the gym game that we did today it was world domination
and i wanted to take off my glasses because i was worried that someone was gong to hit me in the face with a ball and then, i would have a great risk of the lens in my glasses coming out and slicing my eye open. that did not happen to me in grade 2 but once in grade 2 one of my lens in my glasses completely came out and i had to get a new lens.

so overall,
i hate that gym game and i'm not looking forward
to playing it again. if we have to play that again
hopefully i will not be at school at that day.
nope. that's all for today.Erika
What stuck with me yesterday was how energetic Tim was. I learned that if I really wanted to I could live on Venus. I could get a box that grows food in space for 3-4 to live off of. I found that really cool Clara
seeing my buddies woooooooooooooohoooooooooooYaro!
-That there is a winter milkyway.no!!!! lalala@bla.omgMeL
This is yesterday: What stuck with me was Tim's presentation, of course! I loved how he was so passionate about what he was talking about. He was really enthusiastic and I think that really rubbed off on us! I also enjoyed the Crazy Kitchen, trains, and the slides! I loved meeting my buddy for the first time, but she seemed to enjoy being with her friends:(The cranky monster lady was intense. I don't think she should yell at kids and adults like that... maybe next time we could try to cheer her up.Millie
Today getting to meet our buddies stuck with me, she was not in the school pic so I got to see her for the first time!If we go back, can the grade 5's do the sky thing with Tim? Vickie
the awesome star igloo thingy !!!! it was awesome !!! i also liked the presentation !!! by Tim !!!!hippopoto monstrose squippedalio phobia is the fear of long wordsLaryssa
what stuck with me yesterday was that some people learn on different day on different ways
and some people don't know that or don't get that and that we should try to make people more
aware of it.
Madi
What stuck with me yesterday was the science and tech museum. It was fun to see our buddies and to learn a little more about them. I didn't talk to my buddy that much but it was still fun to see her in person.Gabby
Whats stuck with me from yesterday was getting to meet my buddy in person, it was very cool because she was away on picture day so I didn't get to see what she looked like so then when I walked into the bus and she waved I got to see what she actually looked like!Hannah
Jack-H and I are instant friends (I was going to put and instant noodles joke there but it didn't really fit)lawlHUNTER!!!
the museum stuck with me today; I thought that Tim was a really really awesome presenter.NOPE.Jack
How energetic Tim was. I'm going to try to remember to do that for my art lesson.I was at my mom's friend's house yesterday talking about social bullying and I might want to do a lesson on it. Not definitely, though.Pat
Tim was Awesome!NoAlex
The thing that stuck with me yesterday was the field trip. I really liked the field trip. I think Tim was an excellent teacher. He was really into it and i really liked him. Fiona
what stuck with me was tims presentation HE WAS AMAZING as you can see it rubbed off on me Kaleigh awesome
the museum MIGU3L
What stuck with me about yesterday was the field trip it was really awesome to have a nice and enthusiastic teacher to teach us about spaceThomas!

No comments:

Post a Comment