Wednesday 2 January 2013

We Give Books - Your Holiday Homework!

Have you read your five wegivebooks books yet? Remember, for every book you read, the Pearson Foundation donates a book to a child in need! Enjoy five books with our username: room209 and our password: steve and let me know in the comments below.

UPDATE: When you are done a book, the website will ask you to submit an email address. You can submit my email address: shauna.pollock@ocdsb.ca

If someone doesn't have Internet access on holiday, he or she can read five books during the first few weeks back!

Also, if you're feeling particularly philanthropic and have some time in the second week of school break, why not visit freerice?

Happy New Year to you all! I'm enjoying my holiday with my HUGE family in Florida, and look forward to sharing stories with you when I see you next week!

UPDATE #2: January 10th, 2013 - So far, our class has donated 33 books! Gabby, James, Camden, Fiona, Miguel and Thomas have each donated some books and I have gotten emails to let me know! Keep it up!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE PEDRO AND KITO9 January 2013 at 09:31

    lipstik,iPod,gummybear,coca cola

    ReplyDelete