Monday 9 June 2014

What Stuck With Us Today - Monday, June 9th, 2014 -

What stuck with you today?Anything else you'd like your class to know?What's your name?
What stuck with me today was going to the OCDSB presentation. It was really fun to go to and to see everyone elses presentation. I also really enjoyed watching the movie with our reading buddies. Gabby
The condiment vote. I'm the premier of the school for hot dogs since I was the leader of the Ketchup Party and we won! It was cool to see how the election changed because we had 21 people to go out and get votes unlike some parties who had only 3 people. It was so fun, Shauna I wish you were here today but our supply, Lee Ann, was SUPER fun and handled us really well!Clara
What stuck was the nature video with gillians class it was good to see our buddies again and now i know how beavers lives are like and how the help there ecosystem for all the other animals that live at the pond. Thomas!
What stuck with me was geek squad because I thought we were great. We all said awesome facts and taught well. The slideshows were also awesome.Camden
I had fun watching the documentary with gillians class. I learned that beavers are awesome. I also know a song about beavers!!Yaro!
The thing that stuck with me today was the Geek Squad thing. I really loved presenting in front of teachers. I think it was very informing. I think we all did a really good job. The other thing that stuck with me today was the nature show. I really liked watching it. It was very interesting and informative. Fiona
I liked the beaver movie we watched with Gillian's class in their room. It was very interesting and it was cool to learn how they make their dens. At the Hydro Ottawa presentation, I liked when he put the pickle on fire.noMillie
Whats stuck with me is the BROWNIES (aka poo and diarrhea). Also when we were in the car driving their and back, we watched BARBIE in the car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh yeah, and when the guy in the wonder bread truck started talking to us, waving, doing duck lips and asking if we like wonder bread, he was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hannah
how beavers and that they have to leave when there mothers have a baby they have to leaveKaleigh!!!!
How Beavers create a stable ecosystem for other animals when they build a dam.Nope.Pat
beavers are a lot more like platypi than I thought
that adds to their cool factor
platypi HUNTER!!!
beavers have a hard life philip
Today what stuck with me is the documentary about beavers (us and our little reading buddies watched it together)! Me and my reading buddy learned that at the age of 2 all beavers have to leave their family and Dam, then make their own dam (a dam is what they live in)nopeErika
-beavers are the biggest rodent in america
-beavers are very useful for other animals
no MeL
Going to the geek squad stuck with me because I loved getting to share what this year has taught me with tech to all these awesome teachers. I hope that they all enjoyed our presentation today and took something out of it!Not today.Vickie
geek squad the chocolate Madi
Beavers are very similar to platypuses.Platypuses are still better than them though...Natapus
That we did awesome at the geek squad presentation.Johnny
The Movie with Gillian's ClassMiguel
THE NATURE VIDEONOPEJACK
the nature videobender {ellis}
I did not know that beavers can survive from falling 3 meters.Aaron McLeod

No comments:

Post a Comment