Sunday 23 September 2012

There's a BIG Tiny Surprise Tomorrow

Boys and Girls of Room 209,

  I cannot wait to see you tomorrow morning! Today, I went shopping and picked up something tiny that will be a BIG surprise for you tomorrow and will hopefully give us a lot of joy. I think you'll like it, because there was another shopper selecting a similar item and she was a grade 4 student, just like many of you.

  Do you want a little clue? I've had to carefully protect the little item from Ap and Trixie.

  Want another? I had to buy a container of dried bloodworms (which sound pretty gross) for the item.

  I hope you're all having a lovely weekend. Can you guess what the surprise will be?

Shauna

1 comment:

  1. I KNOW WHAT IT IS , IT'S STEVE SPIKE FRANCISCO!!!!!!!!!!

    :D

    ReplyDelete